Our fantastic tour comes to an end after our breakfast. Your La Dolce Vita Tour advisor is available to help you with any post tour planning including airport transfers, leaving you well prepared for the road ahead.
Itinerary specifics subject to change. For the best experience, capacity is limited to 10 travelers per tour. Choose to join other travelers or form your own group with a minimum of 6 travelers.
Spring - May 8-21, 2023
* There is a dress code for churches and basilicas. Shoulders and knees must be covered, shorts, miniskirts, and sleeveless shirts are not permitted. It is recommended that you not take large bags on tours that include churches as storage is not always available
* Please wear comfortable footwear as the tours on your vacation involve a lot of walking
* The team at La Dolce Vita Touring is absolutely flexible and will customize your vacation to suit your personal needs. Are you traveling with children? We will provide the necessary assistance to adjust our packages to ensure that your vacation is truly memorable!
* Contact La Dolce Vira Touring for customization options on your vacation
When should we start planning our trip?
Ideally, we ask for at least 3 months' advance notice, especially in the high season (May through September). Arrangements can be made on shorter notice, but you run the risk of missing out on the availability of our favorite hotels and guides. We want the best for our clients, and the more time we have, the more we can guarantee just that.
What are La Dolce Vita Touring's payment terms?
We require a 20% deposit upon approval of your vacation package. The balance is due 45 days prior to your date of travel.
Should I purchase travel insurance?
We strongly encourage you to buy travel insurance at the time of booking, in the event you must cancel and forfeit funds or in the unfortunate case of injury or loss. We offer travel insurance through out partner, Allianz.
What kind of information will we receive before our trip?
Approximately one month prior to your departure date, you will receive a La Dolce Vita Touring Travel Packet consisting of a detailed day-to-day itinerary, our list of recommended restaurants, a “Helpful Hints Guide” for Italy, and your specific destinations, plus detailed information and contacts for your accommodations, tours and transportation.
Can you give me a cost breakdown of my customized vacation and what is included?
The vacations we create are bundled packages and therefore we do not provide a cost breakdown. Our local suppliers give us bundled prices for the services provided and we do the same for our clients. We simply arrange for all your accommodations, transportation, local tour guides, restaurant reservations, and any other fun activities and experiences from the moment you arrive until the day of your departure.
group size / price per person
1 - $11,199.00
2 - $10,640.00
3 - $10, 241.00
4 - $9,500.00
5 - $8,941.00
6 - $8,382.00
7 - $7,369.00
8 - $7,291.00
La Dolce Vita Touring Cancellation Policy With respect to any Shore Excursion or Walking Tour booked with La Dolce Vita Touring, at least 24 hours notice must be provided to obtain a full refund. If less than 24 hours' notice is provided, no portion of your payment will be refundable. The following cancellation policy will apply with respect to any of the Vacation Packages on the website or a Customized Vacation Package booked with La Dolce Vita Touring.
1. Notice. Your notice of cancellation must be in writing (email will suffice), received during La Dolce Vita Touring's normal business hours, addressed to the electronic contact information provided on the Site.
2. Cancellation Fee. Except as otherwise provided in the voucher and in each case subject to the exceptions in Section 3 below, the following cancellation fees will apply:
* A non-refundable deposit of 20% is due at the time of confirmation
* For a cancellation between 30 to 21 calendar days before the tour begins: You will be charged a 40% cancellation fee.
* For a cancellation between 20 to 8 calendar days before the tour begins: You will be charged a 60% cancellation fee.
* For a cancellation between 7 days to the day the tour begins: No refund will be given. * Refunds. Refunds will not be made until your payment has cleared, and any objection or chargeback period has expired. Exceptions are made under documented extenuating circumstances.
3. Tickets. Under no circumstances may you change or cancel an event that includes the sale of a ticket to a museum, a theater, musical or sport event. Ticket sales are final and cannot be changed once the purchase has been confirmed. If, before the execution of the purchased service, your payment via credit card or other payment mechanism is revoked or is not honored, this will be considered as a cancellation and the above cancellation fees will apply. The cost of museum tickets is always refunded when the museums are unexpectedly closed.
Tour Hotels In case you wish to book pre- or post-tour hotel accommodations, please let us know if you need help.
Our price tours don’t include airfare, so your flight arrangements and transfers are completely up to you. Most tour members arrange to fly into and out of Leonardo Da Vinci Airport (FCO) choose "multicity" on flight-booking websites. Booking round-trip to one city will require a connecting flight, train trip, or additional overnight stay in Italy. We suggest arriving a day before your tour begins to allow ample time to get over jet lag and be well-rested for the first few days of your tour. For more information about transportation options for getting to and from your tour, contact your La Dolce Vita Touring advisor.
Minchu Mendive - Certified Travel Associate